Large Or Intimate Wedding | Knoxville Wedding Photographer
May 14, 2021
If you are starting to plan your wedding and you already feel stuck on whether to choose a large wedding or a intimate wedding day… you are not alone. And guess what? There is no right or wrong answer!
I have heard both sides of the story. People who loved their big wedding and people who wish they had gone with an intimate day. And then others say they loved their small wedding day while some say they regret not going big!
Ultimately it is your choice because it’s YOUR day! To help ease the decision making process a bit, I have gathered up some of the main benefits of having a large or intimate wedding.
Benefits of a Large Wedding
- Invite anyone you want
- Meet minumum spend with vendors easily
- Have lots of people willing to help out
- Always a party on the dance floor
- Go as grand as you wish with your plans
Benefits of an Intimate Wedding
- Usually a smaller Budget
- Easier planning process
- You could travel somewhere special
- Spend more time with your closest family and friends
- Quality over quantity in every detail of the day
It’s important to remember that no matter which choice you make at the end of the day you will still be married to the love of your life!
Happy wedding planning friend! You got this!